I continuously see newbie questions like: "How I do I learn Selenium?", with little or no other context given. So first... a clarification : Selenium WebDriver is a system for automating browser interaction. It is accessed via programming library/API. If you want to use it without touching code, it is not possible (record/replay/export-madness via IDE aside). You can abstract away most of the programming aspects with higher level frameworks, but at that point you are no longer really dealing with Selenium anymore. Selenium (WebDriver) provides language bindings and a similar API for several programming languages. It gives you a programming library that can manipulate a browser and web elements/controls. You can't "learn" a library for a programming language if you don't know the language itself (syntax, idioms, etc). So, my question to you: Which programming language are you going to use Selenium with? If you define that, someone can surely hel...
Hello Navdeep Rathore,
ReplyDeleteNice blog! I am editor at Java Code Geeks (www.javacodegeeks.com). We have the JCG program (see www.javacodegeeks.com/join-us/jcg/), that I think you’d be perfect for.
If you’re interested, send me an email to eleftheria.drosopoulou@javacodegeeks.com and we can discuss further.
Best regards,
Eleftheria Drosopoulou